The Indiana Department of Health (IDOH) has begun mailing toolkits to Indiana physicians to help them enroll to administer the COVID-19 vaccine and to promote the vaccine to patients.
As noted in the last ISMA e-Reports, the toolkits include the following resources; these are also available on ISMA’s COVID-19 Resources Page
under “Vaccine Resources”:
- COVID Vaccine Posters: Please display in your waiting room and exam rooms.
- Benefits of Vaccination (English/Spanish): Share with your patients to explain how the vaccine can help them.
- Vaccine Hesitancy Information: Includes sample communication, tips and other resources.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Guidance Tool for Patient Inquiries: Ideas for how to encourage your patients to get vaccinated, and an FAQ.
- Fact Sheet for 12- to 15-year-olds (English/Spanish): Share with kids and parents to encourage vaccination.
- Fact Sheet for Older Teens: Use for older teens to learn the facts about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- “I Got My COVID-19 Vaccine” stickers (English/Spanish).